100th Anniversary Dinner

Carter-Westminster of Skokie held a 100th Anniversary Dinner, on Sunday, October 13, 2013 at White Eagle Banquet Hall in Niles, Ill. Rev. Robert Reynolds, Executive Presbyter spoke briefly and gave the invocation.

Carter started in 1913 as the “Carter Memorial Assyrian-Persian Chapel” of 4th Pres Church; In April 1920 became part of Presbytery, as Carter Memorial Assyrian Presbyterian Church. In May, 1981 they merged with Westminster Pres of Skokie to become “Carter-Westminster United Presbyterian Church”, and in February, 2002, merged once again with the Irving Park Presbyterian Church. Over 200 people, including members, former members, and friends, as well our current Pastor, Michael Porter, Rev. Reynolds, Rev. Younan Shiba, Rev. Louis Haase, Rev, Randolph Bandy, and Rev. Edwin Estevez from 4th Church were in attendance.

Leave a Public Comment

PC(USA) Seal

Home