2017 Per capita is $33.38
What is per capita?
It is a way Presbyterians share equally, responsibly, and interdependently in the costs of governing the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), no matter the size of their churches. Per capita contributions are:
- requested from every
- based on each church’s total
This is the proposed 2017 per capita matrix, pending approval at the November 19, 2016 Presbytery Assembly meeting.
|Per Capita Rate||2016||2017|
|Synod of Lincoln Trails||$3.81||$3.81|
|Presbytery of Chicago||$22.07||$22.07|
Through per capita, Presbytery of Chicago churches:
- Help congregations with pastoral transitions
- Train and support interim ministers
- Resolve congregational conflicts
- Care for ministers and Christian Educators and their families
- Help prepare people for service as ordained ministers
You can share the 2017 Chicago Presbytery Per Capita Brochure with your congregation.