Camp Oversight & Development
To visit the camp’s website for schedules and program descriptions, click here.
- Work collaboratively with the Executive Director to develop, recommend, and promote a long-term master plan for the growth and development of the Presbyterian Camps;
- With input from the Executive Director, set policies for the appropriate use of the Presbyterian Camps;
- Work collaboratively with the Executive Director to develop, recommend, and implement fund-raising and marketing campaigns to support the operation and long-term development of the Presbyterian Camps;
- In collaboration with the Executive Director, develop and implement a plan for renovation and long-term maintenance of camp facilities;
- Work collaboratively with the Executive Director on program development and volunteer recruitment;
- Develop the Presbyterian Camps annual budget in collaboration with the Executive Director, and propose it to the Presbytery Coordinating Commission;
- In conjunction with the Business Affairs Work Group and/or the Directors of Presbyterian Camps, Inc., oversee long term asset development, special funds, and financial reporting;
- Work collaboratively with Presbytery Coordinating Commission, the Executive Presbyter, the Directors of Presbyterian Camps, Inc., and the Executive Director to address legal issues pertaining to the camps;
- In conjunction with the Executive Director, propose an overall staffing plan to the Staff Personnel Work Group, including job descriptions and reporting structures, and assist in the performance evaluation of permanent staff.
- 2020 Camp Improvement
- Golf Outing
- Annual Giving & Campaign Management
Membership and Term:
Fifteen members including the moderator. The Executive Director of the Camps is an ex officio member. Members serve a three-year renewable term with a maximum of two consecutive terms.
Because of the specialized tasks of designated subgroups, persons who are not members of CODWG may be co-opted to serve on a subgroup. A person who has completed six consecutive years of service on CODWG is ineligible to serve on any CODWG subgroup for a period of one year.
To find out more, contact:
- Shelley Donaldson, Interim Camp Director, email@example.com