Designated and Restricted Funding
Purpose: The purpose of the Designated/Restricted Funding Work Group is to oversee and recommend the following to Presbytery Coordinating Commission:
- Allocations of campus ministry funds
- Session or presbytery projects applying for General Assembly restricted funds
- Other special funding when assigned by the Presbytery Council
- Become familiar with purposes, policies, and guidelines for all assigned funds.
- Recommend revisions of fund purposes, policies, and/or guidelines.
- Develop strategies for administering funds.
- Publicize annual funding timelines to prospective funds applicants.
- Propose project or entity funding recommendations to the presbytery coordinating commission.
- Establish ongoing communication and accountability with funded entities.
- Promote and interpret funded projects or entities throughout the presbytery.
- Carry out other responsibilities that may be delegated by the Presbytery Coordinating Commission.