Recruiting & Nominating
On behalf of Presbytery Coordinating Commission, the Recruiting and Nominating Work Group finds and recommends to the Council nominees for membership and moderators of work groups and for the Presbytery Committee on Nominations.
- Create and maintain updated files that describe the purpose, responsibilities, membership needs, and current members for each Presbytery Coordinating Commission Work Group;
- Establish policies and procedures to assure fair representation from diverse groups within the Presbytery on work groups;
- Develop and maintain a current database establishing a pool of prospective work group nominees;
- Consult regularly with the Presbytery Coordinating Commission Coordinating Work Group regarding all work group human resource vacancies;
- Recruit and recommend to the Presbytery Coordinating Commission nominees to fill work group vacancies;
- Coordinate the work group recruiting process with the Presbytery’s Committee on Nominations.
Nominations Form – serve or nominate someone to serve
To find out more, contact:
- Lolly Dominski, Moderator
- Rev. Barbara Bundick, Stated Clerk